Welcome to our FAQ page where you can find the answers to the questions we get asked the most about our services.
This is an export document requested by the importer that certifies the products you are exporting are currently sold in the United States.
Meaning that those products are up to the United States’ standards and regulations. The Certificate of Free Sale is notarized and Apostilled by the California Department of State.
- Simply fill out this request form.
- Send a list of all product(s) that are to be listed on the FSC.
- Lastly, provide a copy of a paid invoice to a USA entity including those same products that are on the FSC.
- A written declaration from the manufacturer (a written declaration from your company if you are the manufacturer) stating that the products are manufactured in the United States. (one time only).
No, you can visit this website to apply through the FDA. As the Center for Devices and Radiological Health – FDA is the entity that issues Free Sale Certificate for Medical Devices.
This certification is requested by importers to verify that the products to be imported are made in the USA.
Complete this request form [insert link]. Provide a list of the product(s) with corresponding HTC number. To locate the HTC number reference this website. [link to site]
Whether the interest is in buyer introductions, inclusion in the CTA brand bible, participate in a trade show, sponsorships or request an export document, the best way to get involved is to schedule a brief Zoom meeting with us. Click here to pick a 15 minute slot.
This question is dependent on many variables. Including but not limited to: preexisting interest from buyer(s) in a certain region, specific performance that cater to a demographic, specialty certificates – Certified Organic, Halal, etc. The best way to answer this question is to understand the brand and it’s positioning, set up a Zoom meeting [link here to calendly] here to brief us on these aspects.
The booth space packages include full back wall graphics, high intensity lighting, custom furniture, shelving, shared closet space, shared lounge space with meeting table and coffee each show day.
The CTA organizes a consolidated shipment, this is not included in the event cost but is highly recommended. The shipment is consolidated at a warehouse in Los Angeles. All participating brands send their samples to this location.
After the consolidation the shipment is sent via air to the event location. When you arrive at the venue, the samples are there. The cost is divided among participating brands based on the weight and volume of the portion of the shipment attributed to the brand’s cargo.
- USA Pavilion @ Cosmoprof India | October 29-31, 2020
- California Pavilion @ Cosmoprof Hong Kong | November 11-13, 2020
- California Pavilion @ Beautyworld Dubai | November 23-25, 2020
- Beauty Buyer Meetings Middle East | Dubai, UAE | September 22-24, 2020
- Beauty Buyer Meetings Southeast Asia | Manila, Philippines| February 3-5, 2021
If you have any other questions about our services or anything at all, please feel free to contact us.